Pastor & Assistant
Tim Stowe- Pastor of Beeville Baptist church
• Grew up in Corpus Christi, Tx.
• Graduated from Bible College in 1977.
• Earned a B.S. in Theology in 1977 and then worked as a Youth Pastor for 5 years in Oklahoma City.
• Married his wife Tammie in 1979.
• Three children: Amy, Rebekah, Timothy.
• Pastored Philadelphia Baptist Church for 5 years.
• Have Pastored Beeville Baptist Church for 27 years.
• Has been in the ministry for 42 years.
• Pastor Stowe has developed a sincere love for the people of Beeville Baptist Church.
• His preaching content stresses practical Christian living, Family Values, and World Wide Missions.
Nathan, Amy (wife), Julia, Makayla, and Elliana.
Nathan Starr - Assistant Pastor & Youth Director
• Grew up in the Midwest.
• Graduated from Clinton High School in 1994.
• Earned a B.A. in Missions and a Master in Bible from Fairhaven Baptist College in 2000.
• Married his wife Amy Starr in 2000.
• Three children: Julia, Makayla, Elliana.
• Assistant Pastor of Odenton Baptist Church in Odenton, MD for 6 years.
• Pastored for almost 5 years in Rocky Mount, NC.
• Became Assistant Pastor at Beeville Baptist Church in 2016.
• The Starr’s love working with teenagers and young adults.
• The Starr’s have a deep desire to see teenagers having a sincere desire to do the Lord’s will in their lives.